Harcourt Insulation has a large team of experienced staff dedicated to the processes of decontamination. Our staff are experienced in methamphetamine, lead, arsenic and mould removal, as well as many other toxic substances.
As long-serving professionals, we like to stay at the forefront of industry developments. By doing so, we can provide our clients with the latest, most cost-effective solutions. Like all best-practice decontamination processes, it’s important to:
- Properly survey, test and scope the extent of the contamination
- Interpret results to see if they comply with legislative requirements
- Devise a decontamination plan with a detailed task analysis and risk assessment
- Engage accredited staff, fully trained in the decontamination process
- Safely secure and contain the area prior to removal
- Follow local and international standards in best practice removal
- Use specialist cleaning solutions and equipment
- Strip out surfaces where cleaning is not sufficient
- Safely dispose of materials
- Re-test the premises to ensure it is fully decontaminated
Legislative requirements and guidelines regarding methamphetamine safe levels have changed recently. Our senior team keep abreast of all changes. That way we can ensure you don’t pay for decontamination at levels that are now deemed safe.